Stephanie M. Palmblad
Stephanie attended Willamette College of Law, Salem, Oregon where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. She practices estate planning and probate law in Salem, and became partner at Collier Law in January 2018.
While in law school she was Executive Editor of the Willamette Law Review and Vice President of the Moot Court Board. She was chosen by her professors to receive the Bruce Spaulding Memorial Award for Trial Advocacy. After law school, she put her English and Law degrees to work in writing wills, trusts, and other estate planning documents. The field of estate planning and administration was a wonderful fit, and she continues to work collaboratively with clients to create and carry out carefully-crafted estate plans. When a loved one passes, Stephanie uses her wisdom, experience, and compassion to guide families through the probate process.
In 2008, Stephanie, fell in love with the Salem community and decided to settle down and raise her family. She volunteers with Family Building Blocks and enjoys heading out to Pentacle Theatre to catch musicals. In her spare time, Stephanie is one of the Sunday school teachers at her church. Stephanie is also the attorney for and competes with the Cherry City Derby Girls, Salem’s roller derby league.
Education and Admissions
- Oregon State Bar, 2012
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon, JD, Magna Cum Laude
- Willamette University College of Liberal Arts, BA, Major: English, 2009, Cum Laude
Distinctions and Affiliations
- Order of the Barristers for excellence and high honor in the art of courtroom advocacy, Willamette University College of Law
- Bruce Spaulding Memorial Award for Trial Advocacy, Willamette University College of Law
- Stephanie successfully conducted her first Trust Litigation trial while a certified law clerk. The trial occurred in Josephine County, Oregon and resulted in a judgment against the trustee in the amount of $621,565.55.
- Attorney Support Panel, Moot Court Board, Willamette College of Law
- General Counsel, Cherry City Derby Girls
- Board Member, Mary Leonard Law Society, Chapter of Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, Salem Area Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals
- Member, Family Building Blocks Young Leaders Council
- Member, Wealth Counsel
- Member and New Lawyer Division Liaison, Marion County Bar Association
- Member, Willamette Valley American Inn of Court